Tuesday, June 7, 2011

first post. old things

So since I am all for arts and crafts, I though it was time to share my crafts with the world. So to start, I thought I would start out with a few that are older.

this was the first oil painting I did in over 10 years. I think it turned out very good. =)

two skirts I made about a years ago. both from left over fabic from other projects and old clothes.

this was one of my first watercolor paintings. Just simple bamboo and it says zen.
And this was one of my first really good shots with my Nikon and a little help from photoshop. =)

3 comments:

  1. Haha I still love that first painting you ever did! I love how everyone loves it more than my own.... lol
    These are all good, and I love this blog, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all great! You're a fantastic artist. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwe thanks gals. I hope to have more up like this soon. With patters too!

    ReplyDelete