Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Steam punk

So here is some of the steam punk jewelry I have made. Most I made for the vampire ball last year. But I never made any jewelry before and had fun doing it. So I made more. Now however, I have been inspired by everything steam punk, 1800s, early 1900s the Victorian age/style. Some of it is like recycling at its best! Which I love recycling. Lol.

But this piece was a necklace, this I made for the v-ball.
Bracelet, that I made after the ball. There is a clock repair shop that I found a few blocks away from me. The lady had no idea what I was getting at, when I asked for old parts. I should take these photos in for her to see. But She said I could have parts any time. Yeah me!
I put this piece together to go on my corset for the ball. However I took it off to make into a hair clip or pin. I just haven't done it yet. Lol.
Hair clip. This is one of my fav ones I made! I wear it all the time.
Pin. I made this a few weeks after the ball. Ordered a type writer off ebay for the parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment