Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mini Steam Punk Top Hat

So I found this idea on Craftster. I thought it would be great for the Vampire Ball. I changed my up a bit. Its made from cardboard and then I just glued on the black fabric, as you can see in the photo, my flash shows that the glue wasn't dry. LOL. Cutting the round pieces was a pain, but I got it. I then glue all the piece together once they had the fabric on it, and took some left over lace, ribbon and tulle and made the front piece. Once that was one, I put on the watch face and the watch hand. I made that watch face last year, but never knew what to do with him. So, hey look, a year later...lol, and I wanted to put both watch hands on it, but couldn't find the other till after I took photos. So I may put it on, or leave it. I wish I still had some bigger gears left over. Oh well its still cute and will look great at the ball. =)
Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment