Sunday, January 8, 2012


So I was just looking though google a few weeks ago, and saw these. I thought they where so cute, and that I had to make a pair for my self.
So here is what I did.
Reg pair of shoes. Leather.

I sanded them down a bit so the glue would stick better. I ended up sanding a lot more then what is shown. But this could of done the job.

I took some crafters glue and tore up pieces of some music paper I had laying around.  I painted on the glue and put on the paper all over the show.

Then after it was dry, I painted on 2 coats of clear gloss polyurethane to help water proof it. It ended up shrinking the shoe about a half size, so next time I am only gonna do 1 coat. Then I glued on the lace for trim. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment